Aggreko provides expertise and service for achieving LEED points with Portable Climate Control systems, that reduce energy consumption and green house gas emissions.
Materials and Resources
- Concrete curing and dry-out of materials prior to installation
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Achieve Credit 3.2 Construction IAQ Management Plan
- LEED option one – building flush prior to occupancy
- Reduce time required for flush, save time and money
- Stand-alone alternative to permanent HVAC System
- Supplement to permanent HVAC System
- LEED spec air quality, air changes, temperature and relative humidity
Aggreko is a registered Core Competency Course Provider for the ALBERTA ASSOCIATION OF ARCHITECTS. Course participation earns continuing education credits.
LEED Climate Control Solutions
Dry-Out Building Materials
In Concrete Cure/In-Floor Heat