Properly configured and deployed, construction heat will increase worker safety, productivity and morale. It also reduces overall project costs, speeds project schedules, increases your competitive advantage and increases profits.
But, with different heating methods available – indirect hydronic, indirect air, open flame, electric – and hundreds of ways to configure your temporary heating solution, where does a contractor begin? With the professionals at Aggreko.
As the largest specialized independent renter of portable climate control solutions in Canada, Aggreko brings the expertise and the portable heating technology needed to address your cold-climate construction challenges.
- Blue-print and site analyses.
- Heat calculations, fuel consumption figures, and Total Operating Cost projections.
- Project specific solutions using industry-developed “best practices”.
- Full-time R&D Division – we constantly test our systems, pushing them to extremes.
- On-site service, repair and maintenance, 24/7/365.
- 15 years of proven field experience.
Ground thaw, concrete cure, facility tie-ins and space heat. Aggreko’s construction heater rentals will help bring your projects in on-time and under-budget.